Instead of starting from scratch, create your next project by using a template from todoist.com/templates. Choose from loads of different templates to help you plan a meeting, design a product, set your new year's resolution, and more.
How to create a new project using a template
- Head to todoist.com/templates.
- Browse the categories to find the template you’re looking for, or use the search field in the upper-left corner to search for a template.
- Click Use template in the top-left.
- Confirm you want to import this template into Todoist by pressing Use This Template at the bottom.
- The template will be imported into your Todoist as a new project.